BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Milwaukee
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
As a parent or a professional caregiver, your primary goal is to keep your young one safe. We understand and want to help you achieve the CPR training you need. CPR Certification Milwaukee provides CPR classes with infant CPR that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED. As a bonus with your baby CPR training class, you will also receive child and adult CPR training, free of charge!
Milwaukee Infant CPR
As a parent or a professional caregiver, your primary goal is to keep your young one safe. We understand and want to help you achieve the CPR training you need.
CPR Certification Milwaukee provides CPR classes with infant CPR that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED.
Be completely confident moving forward, and be ready to act — whether attending to your new addition or to a neighbor who is in desperate need.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Milwaukee Locations
Milwaukee’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Undergoing CPR training gives you the power to react immediately with confidence in an emergency. In this class, you will learn how to handle an infant during a crisis as well as how to identify the signs of unresponsiveness and choking.
While we hope you never have to use your CPR training, our instructors ensure that you are equipped to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED skills whether you’re with an infant, child, or adult.
Typically, infants who need CPR are having trouble breathing or are in cardiac arrest because of breathing problems. Here are a few statistics that explain why it’s vital to know infant CPR:
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- Other circumstances that would require CPR attention for infants include smoke inhalation, head trauma, near-drowning, electrical shock, and poisoning.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation combines rescue breathing and chest compression techniques, suitable for each age, to revive an individual after experiencing cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning.
CPR helps the body return oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain. This life-saving act can restore breathing until responders arrive to give further life support. Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
Obtaining your American Heart Association certification, you will meet OSHA requirements and be 100% confident to perform CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Milwaukee, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- You will receive more personalized training due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time.
- Our CPR classes give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card before leaving class.
- You can either come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group — we love developing connections throughout our community!
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Schedule a class whenever is more convenient for you — we offer opportunities to complete the training each week!
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR instruction and certification must be renewed every two years to keep your knowledge and skills fresh. To renew, simply sign up for one of the classes on our website!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.