American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in Milwaukee
As a parent or a professional caregiver, your primary goal is to keep your young one safe. We understand and want to help you achieve the infant CPR training you need. CPR Certification Milwaukee provides infant CPR classes that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED. As a bonus with your baby CPR training class, you will also receive child and adult CPR training, free of charge!
Milwaukee Infant CPR Classes
As a parent or a professional caregiver, your primary goal is to keep your young one safe. We understand and want to help you achieve the infant CPR training you need.
CPR Certification Milwaukee provides infant CPR classes that are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED. As a bonus with your baby CPR training class, you will also receive child and adult CPR training, free of charge!
Be completely confident moving forward, and be ready to act — whether attending to your new addition or to a neighbor who is in desperate need.
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Milwaukee Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Milwaukee’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Undergoing CPR training gives you the power to react immediately with confidence in an emergency. In this class, you will learn how to handle an infant during a crisis as well as how to identify the signs of unresponsiveness and choking.
While we hope you never have to use your CPR training, our instructors ensure that you are equipped to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED skills whether you’re with an infant, child, or adult.
Typically, infants who need CPR are having trouble breathing or are in cardiac arrest because of breathing problems. Here are a few statistics that explain why it’s vital to know infant-specific CPR:
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- Other circumstances that would require CPR attention for infants include smoke inhalation, head trauma, near-drowning, electrical shock, and poisoning.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation combines rescue breathing and chest compression techniques, suitable for each age, to revive an individual after experiencing cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning.
CPR helps the body return oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain. This life-saving act can restore breathing until responders arrive to give further life support. Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
Obtaining your American Heart Association certification, you will meet OSHA requirements and be 100% confident to perform CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Milwaukee, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- You will receive more personalized training due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time.
- Our infant CPR classes give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card before leaving class.
- You can either come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group — we love developing connections throughout our community!
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
Schedule a class whenever is more convenient for you — we offer opportunities to complete the training each week!
When will my Infant CPR certification expire?
All CPR instruction and certification must be renewed every two years to keep your knowledge and skills fresh. To renew, simply sign up for one of the classes on our website!