BLS CPR & AED Classes in Milwaukee
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Milwaukee ensures that you receive the best emergency response education, equipping you with the AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED certification.
Milwaukee CPR Classes
Our CPR classes are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
Your professional and certified instructors cover everything you need to know including —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants
- How to perform the 7 steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
By capping our class attendance, we give you the highest level of individual CPR training at a reasonable price. We want to see every student leave with the best experience while learning these life-sustaining methods.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Milwaukee Locations
Milwaukee’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We have trained close to 100,000 people nationwide with our simple same-day certification experience.
Thousands of people could be rescued from accidents, strokes, and heart events each year if more of the public knew the simple CPR methods. Our CPR trainers ensure that you can confidently use your BLS, CPR, and AED device knowledge when confronted with an unexpected situation.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a life-sustaining method that uses surface chest compressions and rescue breaths to help bring back a heartbeat and regular breathing. From the ABCs of CPR to treating a child or infant versus an adult, our instruction equips you to help until the first responders arrive!
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In this course, you will learn to identify the seven steps of CPR, find a heartbeat, perform chest compressions, and ultimately restore unassisted breathing to the individual.
You can rest knowing that you have attended the finest American Heart Association certified CPR classes that meet OSHA requirements.
CPR Certification Milwaukee is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
Why Train With Us?
- Our CPR classes give you the most recognized certification in the United States.
- We love developing connections with and supporting our community! You can either come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-to-large-sized group.
- Our hands-on, in-person, streamlined class time and smaller group sizes give you the best preparation.
- We give you your CPR certification card that day.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Anytime that works for you! Check out our class options which allow you to plan your training around your schedule.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You must repeat all CPR training every two years, refreshing your ability to implement the techniques. Sign up for one of our CPR classes to renew your current certification.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.