BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Milwaukee
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
The First Aid and CPR classes give you knowledge and resources to deal with any person in distress until medical technicians arrive. Our CPR courses are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Milwaukee ensures that you receive the finest emergency response education that employers are looking for, equipping you with the AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED certification.
Milwaukee CPR + First Aid Classes
The First Aid and CPR classes give you knowledge and resources to deal with any person in distress until more medical help arrives.
Our CPR courses are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Milwaukee ensures that you receive the finest emergency response education that employers are looking for, equipping you with the AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED certification.
We exist to equip you with the finest CPR training, to respond well when it matters most.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Milwaukee Locations
Milwaukee’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR and First Aid training helps thousands of people survive accidents, strokes, and heart events every year — which is why we are passionate about educating and certifying as many people as we can!
We have trained thousands of students with a simple same-day certification experience. We deliver the best First Aid CPR class at a competitive price to equip more people in the Milwaukee community with this essential training!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a lifesaving method that uses external chest compressions and rescue breathing to restore a heartbeat and regular breathing. From the ABCs of CPR to how to help an infant, child, and adult, our course gives you everything you need to know during an emergency!
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
This training covers all aspects of BLS CPR and First Aid for all stages of life, helping you go into action before first responders arrive on the scene. Our First Aid training gives you vital knowledge so you can react and respond well in any emergency.
If it’s your first experience with First Aid and CPR classes and you’re feeling apprehensive, be sure to ask all of your questions — our staff is ready to help you have complete faith in your new skillset.
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in medical crises, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Milwaukee is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
Why Train With Us?
- Our CPR and First Aid classes are the most recognized and widely accepted certifications in the US.
- Get more individualized training with our hands-on segments, streamlined in-person class time, and smaller group sizes.
- You can come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group!
- We provide your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Milwaukee First Aid card on the same day.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Take a look at our First Aid and CPR classes calendar to find the best time — we offer multiple classes every week for your convenience!
When will my certification expire?
To safeguard your training, you must renew all CPR certifications every two years. Both our CPR or First Aid CPR classes can be used as initial certification or renewal! Sign up for any class to renew your current certification.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.